The following core Math concepts are covered in the 5th Grade Math:
1. Basics Numbers
2. Basic Number Operations Review - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
4. Operations with Fractions
5. Number Comparison
7. Math in Everyday Life
8. Measurements and Conversions
9. Geometry - Angles
10. Geometry - Basic Shapes and Solids
11. Geometry - Working with Shapes and Solids
12. Algebra - Variables, Expressions, and Equations
13. Algebraic Operations
14. Algebra - Coordinate Plane and First Quadrant
15. Graphs - Collecting and Displaying Data
A+ Multi-Sensory Interactive MATH Online Curriculum provides,
* Concise and to-the-point lessons that teach math concepts.
* Worksheets and exams can be completed online with instant automatic grading.
* Review each question for online worksheets and exams with step-by-step solutions.
* Create additional worksheets and exams.
* Progress reports track student progress.
* Printable worksheets and exams allow flexibility to work offline.
* Curriculum eBook with access to lessons in eBook format.
* Worksheets and Exams Solution Guides with step-by-step solutions.
* Reference sheets with facts and formulas.
* Recommended Lesson Plan.
* Instant online grading.
* Lock/Unlock solution guides.
* Progress reports identify areas of strengths and weaknesses.
* Print worksheets/exams to work offline.