80 Tablets Senna Leaf Ngamrahong Natural Laxative Weight Loss Control Diet Deto

80 Tablets Senna Leaf Ngamrahong Natural Laxative Weight Loss Control Diet Deto

Shared by: Mathieu Burnand from EBAY
Share
  • Reference Price:
    US $6.99
  • Gender:
    Unisex
  • Model:
    Weight loss
  • Brand:
    Ngamrahong
  • Country/Region of Manufacture:
    Thailand
  • Formulation:
    Tablets
Over 795 suppliers can give you a quotation.
Get Quotations Now
You should get the quotation(s) in 4 hours .
Description

80 Tablets Senna Leaf Ngamrahong Natural Laxative Weight Loss Control Diet Detox

Senna is an ingredient contains chemicals that belong to the class known as anthraquinones which are further categorized as stimulant laxatives. It has been used for centuries by many cultures for a variety of maladies.

Ngamrahong Herbal Slimming Pills prevents accumulation of fat and the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained. Presently many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Ngamrahong herbal slimming pills contains senna leaves and pods and therefore is considered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect. Moreover it can prevent cancer in the large intestine.

- Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions. - Prevents accumulation of fat. - No side effects or unwanted stomach stimulation. - Prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained.Ingredients: each pill (0.8g) contains Senna Pods 66.7% Senna Leaves 33.3%

Directions: Adults and children over 12 yrs.: 2-4 tablets/day Children under 12 yrs.: 1 tablets/day before bedtime once a day

Expiration date: Between 12-24 months

<

Notice:The articles, pictures, news, opinions, videos, or information posted on this webpage (excluding all intellectual properties owned by Alibaba Group in this webpage) are uploaded by registered members of Alibaba. If you are suspect of any unauthorized use of your intellectual property rights on this webpage, please report it to us at the following:ali-guide@service.alibaba.com.

aisn-detail011000230170