- Make sense of Common Core math grade by grade
- Effectively help with homework
- Team up with teachers and promote your child's success
Help your child succeed with common core math
Math is hard. And for parents making sense of how math is taught today is even harder. Luckily this friendly guide takes the intimidation out of Common Core math making it easier than ever to help your child succeed. In no time you'll get a grasp on what your child is learning and gain the know-how to help with homework and test-prep time like a pro!
- Crack common core math let go of your math habits from yesteryear and embrace the Common Core math standards to help your child succeed
- It's elementary find everything you need to know about the Common Core math your child will encounter in K-5
- Movin' on up gear up for middle and high school math with guidance on relating to ratios pursuing proportions and arriving at algebra the Common Core way
- Crown yourself queen (or king) use homework tools communicate more effectively with teachers and guide your child through sample problems to foster understanding
Open the book and find:
- The ins and outs of Common Core math standards
- Tricks tips and steps for understanding the math your child encounters in the classroom
- Guidance on K-12 math standards
- Ten awesome resources parents can't be without
- Surefire ways to support math learning at home
Christopher Danielson PhD is a leading curriculum writer educator math blogger and author interpreting research for parents and teachers across the country from his home base at Normandale Community College in Minnesota.