• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community
Pilon Ground Dominican Coffee 1 Bag / Pound

Pilon Ground Dominican Coffee 1 Bag / Pound

Shared by: Olympia Carttar from CO
Share
  • Reference Price:
    £3.81
Over 64 suppliers can give you a quotation.
Get Quotations Now
You should get the quotation(s) in 7 hours .
Description
  • PRODUCTION AND EXPIRATION DATE: This Dominican item will last ( expire ) 2 complete years from manufacturing date due to its high quality and sealed package.
  • WHY CHOOSING GROUND COFFEE INSTEAD OF WHOLE ROASTED BEAN COFFEE ? € Faster preparation. € Easier preparation. €Less equipment for preparing it. € Less process to get it done. € No dependence on electricity because there's no need to grind it on a machine.
  • GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT: This product page is for: € 1 pound - 1 bag of one of the best coffees from Dominican Republic (garanteed) / Uno de los mejores cafes dominicanos (garantizado): CAFE PILON . This edition on this listing is ground coffee. This special coffee is a rich-flavored dark roasted top quality coffee; the pride and joy of Dominicans !!! it's recognized worldwide for its tasty flavor and unique aroma considered one of the best coffees in Latin America and the world. Here in Dominican Republic the daily routine starts with the aroma of PILON COFFEE every morning... doesn't matter where you are; in the country side at the city everywhere... that's what helps us have a great day!!! You will receive a top quality product packed with its ORIGINAL UNTOUCHED AND SEALED PACKAGE DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURING COMPANY: INDUBAN ( almost 70 years producing the coffee ). We really invite you to be part of our pride... If you have tasted it you know is amazing and if you haven't tried this excellent-top quality coffee we recommend you to because we're sure you won't regret and very probably you will be ordering again soon !
  • 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT COFFEE AND CAFFEINE: 1) Caffeine is a bitter substance found in coffee tea soft drinks chocolate kola nuts and certain medicines it's a central nervous system and metabolic stimulant and is used both recreationally and medically to reduce physical fatigue and to restore alertness. With moderate doses it produces increased wakefulness faster and clearer flow of thought increased focus and better general body coordination. The amount of caffeine needed to produce effects varies from person to person depending on body size and degree of tolerance. Effects begin less than an hour after consumption and usually wear off in about five hours. 2) Legend has it that Ethiopian shepherds first noticed the effect of caffeine when they saw their goats appearing to become frisky and dance after eating coffee berries 3) Originally coffee was eaten by African tribes mixing coffee berries with fat which formed edible - energy balls. 4) The rise of Islam contributed greatly to the popularity of coffee. The religion prohibits drinking alcohol but coffee was consider an acceptable drink. 5) All coffee in the world grows in the Bean Belt - the area between the Tropics of Cancer and Caprison. Hawaii is the only state in the U.S. that grows coffee. 6) 70% of the world consumes Arabica coffee which is mild and aromatic. The remaining 30% drinks Robusta which is more bitter-tasting but has 50% more caffeine than Arabica coffee. 7) Coffee can grow up to 30ft tall on trees but cultivated to be around 10ft tall for easy picking. 8) The bean is actually a seed inside bright red berry. 9. Coffee is the second most traded commodity on earth. 10) George Washington invented instant coffee. A Belgium man living in Guatemala by the name of George Washington (not the president) invented it in 1906.
  • Notice:The articles, pictures, news, opinions, videos, or information posted on this webpage (excluding all intellectual properties owned by Alibaba Group in this webpage) are uploaded by registered members of Alibaba. If you are suspect of any unauthorized use of your intellectual property rights on this webpage, please report it to us at the following:ali-guide@service.alibaba.com.

    ensearchweb010185194009