- A-to-Z, cross-referenced entries of common health conditions, along with recommended foods and/or supplements to treat them
- Detailed entries on healing foods from almonds to oatmeal to salmon to zucchini and dozens in between that boost health and well-being
- The latest information on vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and more--with suggestions for safe, effective usage
- The best food sources and dietary supplements for you and your family
- Includes delicious, easy-to-follow recipes
- An overview of American diet and nutritional issues today (including a comprehensive resources list)
- And more.Specifications : Yost, Hunter, M.D. Publisher: St Martins Pr Publish Date: Dec 2008 ISBN-13: 9780312945114 ISBN-10: 0312945116 Format: Paperback Number of Pages: 339 Shipping Weight (in pounds): 0.36 Product in Inches (L x W x H): 4.25
Notice:The articles, pictures, news, opinions, videos, or information posted on this webpage (excluding all intellectual properties owned by Alibaba Group in this webpage) are uploaded by registered members of Alibaba. If you are suspect of any unauthorized use of your intellectual property rights on this webpage, please report it to us at the following:email@example.com.