The Handbook of Fixed Income Securities is the investing industryÂs most trusted widely followed fixed income reference. For nearly three decades investors have been drawn to its unparalleled scope detail and expertise.
Now the worldÂs most authoritative fixed income resource has been updated with facts and formulas to help you better analyze value and manage fixed income instruments and their derivatives in todayÂs evolving marketplace. This thoroughly revised eighth edition includes detailed discussions of:
- Types features and uses of fixed income securities
- Active and structured portfolio management strategies
- Basics of fixed income analytics from bond pricing to price volatility measures
- Risks and risk control strategies
- Portfolio management applications of interest rates and credit derivatives
- Asset-backed securities collateralized debt obligations and innovative fixed income applications
- Convertible securities and their investment application
The Handbook of Fixed Income Securities is the most inclusive up-to-date source available for fixed income facts and analyses. Its valuable perspective and insights will help you enhance investment returns and avoid poor performance in the fixed income market.
Frank J. Fabozzi is professor of finance at EDHEC Business School and a member of the EDHEC Risk Institute. Fabozzi has authored and edited a number of books on investment management is editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management and serves on the board of directors of the BlackRock complex of closed end funds. Fabozzi is the 2007 recipient of the C. Stewart Sheppard Award given by the CFA Institute. Steven V. Mann is professor of finance at the Darla Moore School of Business University of South Carolina. He has coauthored several books including Floating-Rate Securities Introduction to Fixed Income Analytics and Global Money Markets.