Comprehensive Wound Management, Second Edition by Dr. Glenn Irion is a unique text that covers the spectrum of acute and chronic wounds. This encompassing text includes full color images, as well as chapter discussions on each type of intervention, prevention strategies and administrative concerns that impact the delivery of wound management services.
* Full-color images of wound types and interventions
* Photographic descriptions of wound management
* Line drawings illustrate and reinforce key concepts
* Follows the principles of the Guide to Physical Therapist Practice
* Follows the International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health.
* Based on the Guide for Integumentary/Wound Management Content in Professional Physical Therapist Education developed by American Physical Therapy Association's Section on Clinical Electrophysiology and Wound Management.
Along with providing key information on all aspects of wound management, this updated second edition, references the need to not only examine the wound but the patient as well, so that successful clinical judgments and developing effective treatment plans can be made.
Everything you wanted to know about wound management:
* Normal skin anatomy and physiology
* Causes of wounds
* Normal and abnormal healing
* Clinical decision making
* Administrative issues that impact wound management practice
Comprehensive Wound Management, Second Edition is an invaluable text that should be in the hands of all physical therapy students and clinicians, certified wound specialists, rehabilitation professionals, and any health care provider who is managing the treatment of wounds.
Notice:The articles, pictures, news, opinions, videos, or information posted on this webpage (excluding all intellectual properties owned by Alibaba Group in this webpage) are uploaded by registered members of Alibaba. If you are suspect of any unauthorized use of your intellectual property rights on this webpage, please report it to us at the following:firstname.lastname@example.org.