Geographics Flag Design Business Suite Cards GEO47378S

Geographics Flag Design Business Suite Cards GEO47378S

Shared by: Zoraida Crane from WALMART
Share
  • Reference Price:
    $7.75
Over 1558 suppliers can give you a quotation.
Get Quotations Now
You should get the quotation(s) in 5 hours .
Description

Flag design underscores your patriotic sentiments. Compatibile with most template programs. Matching letterhead and envelopes sold separately. Paper Colors: Flag Design Red/White/Blue Finish: Smooth Paper Weight: 65 lbs. Card Width: 3 1/2".GEO47378S. 47378S. Geographics Geographics Flag Design Business Suite Cards. Business Cards

Flag design underscores your patriotic sentiments. Compatibile with most template programs. Matching letterhead and envelopes sold separately. Paper Colors: Flag Design Red/White/Blue Finish: Smooth Paper Weight: 65 lbs. Card Width: 3 1/2".GEO47378S. 47378S. Geographics Geographics Flag Design Business Suite Cards. Business Cards

Paper Colors: Red/White/Blue Finish: Smooth Paper Weight: 65 lbs. Card Width: 3 1/2" Card Height: 2" Machine Compatibility: Inkjet/Laser Sheet Size W X H: 8 1/2 x 11 Cards Per Sheet: 10 Compliance Standards: Acid Free Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 20% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 30% Total Recycled Content Percent: 50%

Notice:The articles, pictures, news, opinions, videos, or information posted on this webpage (excluding all intellectual properties owned by Alibaba Group in this webpage) are uploaded by registered members of Alibaba. If you are suspect of any unauthorized use of your intellectual property rights on this webpage, please report it to us at the following:ali-guide@service.alibaba.com.

aisn-detail010185225180