When it comes to kettle style chips, nothing beats the thick, home-style crunch of LAYâS Kettle Cooked Potato Chips. LAYâS Sea Salt & Vinegar Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are a crunchy thick slice of home-style taste. Each lip-smacking batch is uniquely made to deliver a hearty crunch that will surely satisfy even the most discerning potato chip aficionado. Take a minute to relax, unwind, and savorâone delicious bite at a time.
Crafted with Care
LAYâS Sea Salt & Vinegar Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are made with a perfect blend of sea salt and a measure of bright tangy vinegar for kick; few flavors pair so perfectly with potato chips.
So What Makes a LAYâS Potato Chip âKettle Cookedâ?
Step 1. LAY'S starts with quality farm-grown potatoes and slices them nice and thick.Step 2. Small batches of thick-sliced potatoes go into a kettle.Step 3. A unique, slow cooking process creates extra-crunchy potato chips.Step 4. Authentic, real ingredients and delicious flavors are then added.Step 5. Finished potato chips are immediately packaged.Step 6. Grab a handful and enjoy every last crunchy bite.
Perfect for Every Occasion
From the everyday snack to the impromptu get-together, LAYâS Sea Salt & Vinegar Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are the perfect addition to any occasion. And with LAYâS take-home bags, you can share more delicious flavor by the handful.
- Convenient 8.5-ounce bag. Perfect for sharing at home with friends or at picnics; they make a pantry staple the entire family will enjoy.
- LAYâS Sea Salt & Vinegar Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are thicker cut and cooked in smaller batches than our regular potato chips using a process that creates the hard-bite crunch potato chip fans have come to love.
- We start with farm-grown potatoes, so the ingredients are trusted and fresh-tasting.
- LAYâS Sea Salt & Vinegar Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips do not contain gluten ingredients, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
- Every bag of LAYâS Kettle Cooked Chips is packed fresh and delivered straight to you from Frito-Lay, the snack company you know and trust.
A Little Frito-Lay History
In 1932, Herman Lay, the founder of the H.W. Lay Co., started selling LAYâS potato chips right out of his Ford Model A. Now, LAYâS chips are still being made with genuine, trusted ingredients. And after nearly a century in the âchip business,â weâre not stopping any time soon. Here at Frito-Lay, we continue to innovate so that we can provide reliable, well-crafted products that are as good as they are fun.