True self-defense and survival are about mastering subconscious understanding.
Discover the open secret to self-defense!
Thankfully most people go through life without becoming the victims of assaults or violent crimes. Unfortunately there are still scores of people who aren't so lucky.
As the saying goes, an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.
While self-defense is often synonymous with karate and other martial arts, this introductory booklet explains how the best self-defense is always self-protection.
Of course we never want to become paranoid freaks, but it's important for everyone to subconsciously program preparedness into their minds so self-protection renders the need for active self-defense a moot point!
Here's what you'll learn in this audiobook:
- True self-defense training
- How not to be an obvious target
- How to spot suspicious people
- When to ignore a situation
- What increases the chance of violence?
- How to defend your safety
- What if you don't know martial arts?
- Common sense comparison safety chart