Steel cut wire shot in abrasives
1. Production specification: cw1.0 cw1.5 cw2.0
2. Chemical Composition of the products: C 0.45-0.75% Mn 0.40-1.20% Si 0.10-0.30% S0.04% P 0.04%
3. Hardness: cw1.0: 51-53HRC cw1.5: 41-45HRC cw2.0: 51-53HRC
5. Steel cut wire shot is used for industrial foundry forging plant heat treatment shop steel construction plant container manufacturer ship builder auto and locomotive manufacturer and stone mill.
6. Microstructure: Tempered Marten site High strength durable Ervin life: Steel cut wire shot: 3000 cycles.
Application: Blast cleaning of Steel cut wire: Used for blast cleaning of casting die-casting forging sand removal of casting steel plate H type steel steel structure. Rust removal of Steel cut wire: Rust removal of casting forging steel plate Htype steel steel structure descaling of forging. Shot peening of Steel cut wire: Shot peening of gear heat treatment. Shot blasting of Steel cut wire: Shot blasting of profile steel ship board steel board steel material. Shot blasting of Steel cut wire: Shot blasting of steel board profile steel steel structure. Pre-treatment of Steel cut wire: Pre-treatment of surface steel board profile steel steel structure before-painting.
Steel Cut Wire Shot
1.0mm:51-53 HRC(525-561HV) 1.5mm:41-45 HRC(388-436HV)
Max Deviation 1.0HRC or 40HV
1.0mm:1750-2150 Mpa 1.5mm:1250-1450 Mpa