Written by experts, this full-color edition contains all new illustrations, photos, tips, and tricks for everything from organic fertilizing and composting to rotating a vegetable garden. Diagrams on beneficial bugs, weeds, and plant disorders, sections on bulb care for both outdoor and indoor planting, proper sowing of annuals, and properly planting perennials help make your garden beautiful, every year. And it's all presented in clear, easy-to-understand language.
This practical guide is a refreshing gardening sourcebook that features:
* All-new 2,500 full-color stunning photographs and 800 full-color practical step- by-step diagrams and illustrations
* An extensive plant directory of more than 700 plants-plus hundreds of new plant varieties-listed by common and botanical names
* New information on eco-friendly gardening-including recipes for non-toxic fertilizer and disease & pest controls-as well as recommendations for planting to attract hummingbirds or repel deer
* Over 200 pages of charts that provide easy-to-access information on the latest trends in plants, problem-solving tips, new hardiness zone maps, and more
*All-new organic garden guidance-how to garden safely without nasty chemicals, from planting and fertilizing to pest control
* Directions for specialized and trustworthy gardening websites where gardeners can get additional information
* Comprehensive index that features cross-referenced common and botanical names for absolute accuracy
With All New Illustrated Guide to Gardening as your guide, you'll be designing and implementing a gorgeous organic garden in no time.
Notice:The articles, pictures, news, opinions, videos, or information posted on this webpage (excluding all intellectual properties owned by Alibaba Group in this webpage) are uploaded by registered members of Alibaba. If you are suspect of any unauthorized use of your intellectual property rights on this webpage, please report it to us at the following:firstname.lastname@example.org.