The Ultimate Poultry Guide is the most complete collection of Poultry e-books on DVD that can be found anywhere on the planetary surface. With 172 books on Poultry, Chickens, Farming, Raising, Egg Production, etc., this comprehensive DVD is a must have for the Poultry enthusiast. The books on this DVD have copyright dates ranging from 1843 to 1922 so the content has endured the test of time. Here are some of the titles.
1) American Poultry Culture: A Complete Hand Book of Practical and Profitable Poultry Keeping for the Great Army of Beginners and Small Breeders - By: R. B. Sando
2) Biggle Poultry Book: A Concise and Practical Treatise on the Management of Farming Poultry - By: J. Biggle
3) Breedinng Poultry for Egg Production - By: R. Pearl
4) Burnham's New Poultry Book A Practical Treatise on Selecting, Housing and Breeding Domestic Fowls, and Raising Poultry and Eggs for Market - By: Geo. P. Burnham
5) Common Sense in The Poultry Yard: A Story of Failures and Successes - By: J. P. Haig
6) Diseases and Enemies of Poultry - By: L. Pearson
7) Dollars and Sense in the Poultry Business - By: American Poultry School
8) Egg and Poultry Raising at Home - By: W. M. Elkington
9) First Lessons in Poultry Keeping: First Year Course - By: J.H. Robinson
10) How to Raise Profitable Poultry: A Practical Book - By: C. N. Perkins
11) Poultry Feeding and Fattening - By: G.B. Fiske
12) Poultry-House Construction - By: W.H. Cullin
Plus 160 more books! Due to the limited space for my description, for a list of all the book titles please message me through Amazon!
This DVD runs on all Windows and Mac computers. The e-books are in PDF format and can be read with Adobe Acrobat Reader which is probably already installed on your computer or is available as a free download. Most of the books on this DVD are both searchable and printable.